Bob is the founding principal of Criswell & Wyatt, L.L.C.– A firm dedicated to helping owners of closely held businesses integrate their business succession plans and retirement plans into an effective estate plan.
The perspective of thirty-five years planning experience combined with extensive professional education helps enable Bob to avoid planning pitfalls and capitalize on opportunities in tailoring cost effective solutions to business, retirement and estate planning problems.
Bob and his wife, Jan have lived in Lawrence, Kansas since 1987. Son, Jess is a graduate of the University of Kansas and daughter, Kelli is a graduate of Truman State University. Bob is involved in a number of professional organizations and spends his free time wing shooting and fishing.
- Certified Financial Planner (CFP) 1999
- Master of Science in Financial Services (MSFS) AmericanCollege 1988
- Chartered Financial Consultant (ChFC) designation 1983
- Chartered Life Underwriter (CLU) designation 1979
- University of Kansas with a Bachelor of Arts degree 1971
- Federal Estate Tax Planning Symposium (past Board Chairman)
- The Estate Planning Society of Kansas City
- Eastern Kansas Estate Planning Council (past president)
- Financial Planning Association
- Million Dollar Round Table